Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Excited but a little bit worried

I enrolled 7sage ultimate course and learn a lot of efficient methods watching videos. But sometimes I found it very difficult to truly understand most of LR and RC problems in timed constraints.

So I bought a Trainer book and it arrived yesterday to get more personalized support . I would like to supplement my weakness especially in LR and RC after carefully reading it. I plan to take an exam in December, I want to decide the best available plan covering both 7sage and trainer. If you are using the above materials, what should I consider in order to get the most desirable outcomes?

Comments

• c.janson35c.janson35 Free Trial Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2398 karma
    The Trainer's intro into LR is a really good one. Spotting flaws and articulating them is a bedrock principle of the LR section, and these are the skills that the Trainer jumps right into cultivating.

On a side note, sometimes you learn best through conversing about a certain question, question type, or section. Feel free to post here on the forums with these kinds of questions! There's an awesome community here to help. Also, BR groups are fun and informative, so consider checking those out as well.

The more questions you ask, the more you'll learn. But it doesn't just stop there: by giving others the opportunity to try to reason through a question, you help them learn as well!
  • kranselmkranselm Member
    44 karma
    @c.janson35
    Thank you for your kind and encouraging comment!!