Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Am I on track? 1 month until April LSAT

ellammrshellammrsh Core Member
in General 11 karma

Hi all! I have no friends who are taking the LSAT and I just need some advice. I have not taken the LSAT before and I signed up for the April exam. I've been studying since January and I am hoping to get a 171. My practice scores have varied a lot. From the last two weeks, my l were 173, 169, 166, 170, 169. I have about a month before the April test and from my understanding I need to be scoring around a 174 on my practice tests if I want a 171 on test day. Do I have time? How did you all make the final push? I have gotten my RC down to -3 or -4, my LR to -4 or -5, and my LG to around -3. I often find myself running out of time on LG and RC and making stupid mistakes on LR.

Comments

• Gabriel_RGabriel_R Core Member
    27 karma

Probably best to focus on the "stupid mistakes." They might not actually be stupid and they might suggest a flawed understanding of a concept or a tendency to fall for certain trap answers. Overall, probably best to focus on RC and LR since they have the most questions on the test.