Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7Sage Uploading August 2024 Prep Test

Tucker09Tucker09 Live Member
edited March 10 in General 18 karma

Hi All!

Not really sure where this goes, but I am wondering if there is any chance that the August 2024+ PTs will be loaded onto 7sage. I know that these sections are used from past LSATS, but I find it would be helpful when looking at analytics to be able to track that data.

Or even possibly have an option to create custom prep tests as I found out which sections correlate to which PT.

Comments

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited March 11 1458 karma

Hi @Tucker09,

Yes, we are already working on adding PT 101 to 158 to our Digital Tester. However, we're unable to provide specific estimates or ETAs for the completion of this. Our team is working diligently to ensure that each feature meets our high quality and user experience standards, which means development times can vary.

We'll provide an announcement once the new PrepTests have been integrated, detailing all the operational details.

Your patience and support mean a lot to us! Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.

• Nora MillerNora Miller Member Administrator
    308 karma

Hey @Tucker09, just wanted to update you that we have added PTs 101-158 to the site! You can select them at the top of the digital tester page by clicking "August 2024 or later."