Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LawHub Advantage account-linking issues? Read this.

Nora MillerNora Miller Member Administrator
in General 255 karma

Recently, some users have been having difficulty connecting their accounts to LawHub Advantage. We're aware of this issue and are working behind the scenes on a fix! In the meantime, we can get your account back online if you get in touch with us.

If you're experiencing LawHub connection issues, please send us a message on the customer service chat or at studentservice@7sage.com. If possible, please include a screenshot of your LawHub receipt in your message. This will help us get your account up and running quickly.

Comments

• apalaniyapalaniy Core Member
    edited March 12 13 karma

Appreciate the transparency, I've sent numerous messages already including all receipts and a direct communication from LSAC its self confirming that I have no duplicate accounts and that I have an active Lawhub account. My service has been suspended for two days and my test date is approaching I would appreciate it if we could get my account working ASAP - thanks.

• Nora MillerNora Miller Member Administrator
    255 karma

@"amrutha.palaniyappan" said:
    Appreciate the transparency, I've sent numerous messages already including all receipts and a direct communication from LSAC its self confirming that I have no duplicate accounts and that I have an active Lawhub account. My service has been suspended for two days and my test date is approaching I would appreciate it if we could get my account working ASAP - thanks.

Thanks for sending over your receipt, and also for your patience here! We've gone in and given you interim access and have sent you a direct message with next steps. Please let me know if you're still having any trouble accessing the material.