Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Issues in LSAT Prep

edited March 17 in General 30 karma

I've been studying and I noticed a very peculiar trend in my wrong answer choices as well as the reason I get these answers wrong. And the issue is I always wind up missing some important detail in the stimulus that will lead me to the correct answer choice. And it's always something small like a key word whether it's something that indicates strength (always, some of the time, never) or something like "adequately, imprecise, etc". It's always something small but this small thing usually changes the answer choice up a lot. And my wrong answer choice is almost always the second most selected answer meaning that I'm falling into the trap the LSAT writers have set out in some way.

Any advice/ practice strategies for resolving this issue? Or any more concise explanation? I see the pattern but I'm still having a bit of a hard time completely understanding and pinpointing the issue.

Comments

• alexyyehalexyyeh Alum Member
    16 karma

Definitely take more time reading the stimulus! Make it a goal to understand and absorb every word in the stimulus, the question, and each answer choice.