Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help! What happened to the old drills?

Coco192450Coco192450 Core Member
edited March 19 in Technical Problems 20 karma

Hey! I'm planning to take the LSAT in April and/or June so I can take the LSAT with logic games. I've been studying with 7Sage religiously and do daily drills with both the advanced and auto builder. However, today I went in and everything looks completely different and there is no option to drill logic games. Additionally, I can't see which drills/questions I've done (including LR and RC) as all the preptests are different now. Can 7Sage please fix this and provide a drilling option for those taking the April/June tests?

Comments

• Coco192450Coco192450 Core Member
    20 karma

For others having the same dilemma, I just figured out that you have to go to the preptest tab and switch that to the old version in order to see the old drills. Should have been a little more straightforward in my opinion... gave me a heart attack lol.

• caroline93caroline93 Live Member
    45 karma

Thank you for this! I also was confused with this new format

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1515 karma

@Coco192450 @caroline93 I am so sorry for the trouble. We are already working on resolving this issue and we will let everyone know as soon as it is resolved.