Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do YOU study?

YourMomsLawyerYourMomsLawyer Core Member
in General 5 karma

What is the best way you all have found to study with 7sage? I usually watch a guided video then try and do a drill of the same sort. Wanted to make sure I wasn't leaving anything on the table. Any input would be awesome. Thanks everyone!

Comments

• darien.rossdarien.ross Live Member
    15 karma

Depends on what your goals are! I know some people are on here for several hours drilling and watching the syllabus videos and live videos.

I personally am starting with the guided syllabus videos, I study for two hours a day when I can, and when I start getting bored of the videos during my study session I do a couple drills, and switch. I am planning on watching the recorded live videos, once I have completed the videos of the syllabus. Those videos are a little tougher, to me, so its a good stepping stone. Also, I will focus more on the areas that I struggle in, watching those live classes first.

When it comes to drilling ALWAYS flag the questions you are not 100% confident of the answer and do blind review before showing the results of your drill. Go in and write on the wrong answer template under the answer choices, under the questions you flagged, and figure out why you thought this answer was correct OR why you changed your mind and are now choosing a new answer. This helped me SO so much. Once you show results, go back in and use the wrong answer template under the answer choices and reread the question, figure out why you got it wrong, and write that down. If you are still confused, click on the explanation video!

• peezusmcgeepeezusmcgee Core Member
    157 karma

Lots