Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If I withdraw from upcoming LSAT will law schools render my application as "complete"?

susu2000susu2000 Live Member

I have come to the unfortunate realisation that inidicating a future LSAT administration will render my application as "incomplete" by law schools, setting me behind on deadlines. I would like for law schools considering my application this year to use my preexisting LSAT score, and I am signed up for a later test dates in case I don't get favorable decisions and I apply next year with a better score. Is the best decision going forward for me to withdraw from future registrations? Will this make law schools consider my application as is? Thanks guys.

Comments

• siobhan234siobhan234 Core Member
    9 karma

I am pretty sure that schools will see that you're registered for another LSAT in the CAS report and will hold your application until the score is released and part of your overall report. They will look at what you have right now, but will not make any decisions until the other score has been released. I was told this by an admission's representative after the same question was asked. You have to specify to the schools which score you want applied and if you don't then your application will be held until the final score is on your CAS report. I hope this helps! You can also reach out to admissions at the schools you're applying to and ask what their policy is for LSAT scores released after an application is submitted.