Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Allocating remaining time for April LSAT prep

Larry007Larry007 Live Member
in General 13 karma

Using Preptest 48 as a reference, here's where I'm at

LR: -5
LG: -4
RC: -8

I put some more effort into RC drills since taking PT48, and I'm consistently getting 1 wrong per passage while sticking to an 8:30 time limit per passage (as an aside, part of the reason for the -8 was I took too long on the earlier passage, leaving me about 6.5 mins for the final passage. 3/8 misses came from there).

I'll put a little more work in RC to lock that consistency in, but I want to get thoughts on how I should spend my remaining week of LSAT prep. Assuming I'm consistently hitting -4 on RC, where should I devote the bulk of my remaining time?

Comments

• Xavier166Xavier166 Alum Member
    153 karma

My final day of studying will be Saturday, trying to go in this exam as stress and anxiety free as possible I am ready for this exam !! Lets Go!!!!!

• Larry007Larry007 Live Member
    13 karma

@Xavier166 said:
    My final day of studying will be Saturday, trying to go in this exam as stress and anxiety free as possible I am ready for this exam !! Lets Go!!!!!

Nice stuff! I'm planning on studying through Thursday, I feel like I need to keep my tools sharp so to speak. Best of luck to you!

• jc333333jc333333 Live Member
    edited April 4 104 karma

I am honestly just trying to touch on a little bit of everything to make sure I stay sharp. My scores are very similar to yours on my PTs. I definitely experience some inconsistency across the board in my LR and RC and LG has been a bit more of a main stay. I plan on today for example, taking a full LR section after work for practice, and then reading a couple passages, and doing a more difficult LG to practice my game board setups. My goal is to not overdo it but also keep myself sharp. This Saturday, I will take one last PT and try to simulate it to test day standards as much as possible to ease some of that stress of next weekend. Good luck, we got this!