Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please help me with RC!

sgoldsmith7sgoldsmith7 Live Member

Hey everyone! So I am consistently getting -2 or -3 for LR and LG, but RC is constantly -5 to -8... My scores are usually 165-167, but I know I could be in the 170's (my goal) if I fixed RC. Please give me any and every bit of advice you have. I have a lot of trouble focusing from time to time (think I might have undiagnosed ADHD... runs in my family and I have symptoms, but idk if it's genetic?) and I am usually good at reading but for some reason I keep running out of time and really struggling on the questions. TYIA :)

Comments

• abtrieslawabtrieslaw Core Member
    26 karma

I've been studying for the LSAT for about ~8 months now, and a month ago I was formally diagnosed with ADHD and put on the lowest dose of medication for it possible. I was in the exact same boat as you - -2/-3/-4 on LR, -0 to -3 on LG, but RC would be anywhere from -5 to -12. Since taking medication, I've not only felt significantly better existing (which is more important to me), but as a lovely little side effect my RC scores are around -2 every time. I'm not saying this is your only solution though, another thing that has helped me is slowing way down while reading the passage through and spending more time on that than the questions.