Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to zero out LG

abtrieslawabtrieslaw Core Member
in Logic Games 25 karma

First of all, I'm very thankful this is my problem. It certainly was not a few months ago. I have been getting so close to perfect on LG sections each time I take, but I seem to get nervous and miss an inference every blue moon, leading to scores anywhere from -1/-3. How do I keep calm and make sure I'm not making stupid mistakes for June?

Comments

• LivinLaVidaLSATLivinLaVidaLSAT Alum Member
    705 karma

It's normal to have some jitters while testing. What's important is to have stragies for managing that. Only you can determine what works best for you. It would helpful to do a more specific analysis of your mistakes and develop strategies to avoid them. Look at things like misreads, mistakes diagramming rules, incorrect inferences that are over or under inclusive, the types of questions you tend to make a mistake on, etc. The more you avoid these mistakes in practice, the higher your confidence will be which should reduce the jitters. Stay positive about your ability to perfect the section (you're so close) and keep practicing. You'll get there before you know it.