Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PrepTest and when to take them??

ravionjackson09ravionjackson09 Core Member
in General 12 karma

I'm planning to take the LSAT in August 2024. I've been using the V2 platform and I am fairly through many of the LR lessons and the foundation courses. I plan to move onto RC in May. I am planning to finish off that section and between end of May and August hammer out as many prep test as I possible can to prepare myself for test day. Mainly for studying purpose right now, I drill and complete the lessons.

I'm feeling a bit insecure about my plan and I am curious to know if anyone else who is taking the exam after June has been completed any of the prep test yet and if so, would you suggest to begin doing them now?

Comments

• linktolawlinktolaw Core Member
    18 karma

I completed the core curriculum recently and have now also completed 4 prep tests (diagnostic + 3 actual practice PTs).

I would not start before finishing the curriculum. I waited to finish EVERYTHING first (and spent a very minimal amount of time reading other student's advice). My diagnostic was 142. Most recent PT was 161/163 BR

You're just shortchanging yourself by doing PTs early. Those PTs will be unusable for studying after you complete the curriculum and you'll have taken them without all your tools, so to speak. Why bother?