Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Upgrading 7sage coarse?

LSATKingsmanLSATKingsman Alum Member
in General 1024 karma
Quick Question. I bought the starter coarse and it is set to expire let's say October 20th. If I upgrade to the next level to get more practice set's will it also extend my membership time past October 20th? And if it does add time onto my membership how much time is added?

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Usually it is one month per upgrade. And then if you need more time you can always just buy an extension separately. There is a note somewhere on the upgrades page that will explain it a bit more.
  • c.janson35c.janson35 Free Trial Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2398 karma
    "If I enroll in a course, can I upgrade later?

Yup. You can upgrade to a more extensive course and just pay the difference between the two courses. When you upgrade a course, from Starter to Premium or Premium to Ultimate, your access period goes up by one month. Upgrading from Starter to Ultimate increases your access period by two months. Note that it's a better deal to get the course you want right away, since you get more months of access this way. For example, getting Starter and upgrading to Ultimate gives you a total of five months of access. If you just got Ultimate to begin with, you'd have twelve months of access. An extra seven months for the same price! You can also extend your access by going to Add Ons."