Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To all my fellow June 24 baddies~

sgoldsmith7sgoldsmith7 Live Member
edited May 1 in June 2024 LSAT 728 karma

I have been immensely stressed about this test. It has monopolized my thoughts since I took it last Nov. and didn't score that well. However, if any of you are like me, maybe it will help to hear this: you ARE capable. Put your game face on, and show these test-makers who the real boss is. Know that your knowledge and preparation will not fail you on test day. The hard work you put in will pay off! Keep striving and keep hoping, because you can achieve anything you put your mind to. Best of luck to all of us next month and to those in months to come. LET'S DO THIS!!!

Comments

• bk2946abk2946a Core Member
    15 karma

Love this <3 I am also taking June test and I am have been so nervous !!!

• sgoldsmith7sgoldsmith7 Live Member
    728 karma

@bk2946a we got this!!😎I made myself a hype playlist with "Lose Yourself" by Eminem and songs like "Eye of the Tiger" to get myself pumped and less anxious lol

• CarterDaiCarterDai Alum Member
    29 karma

Thank you so much! I am taking the LSAT at June for the first time. Hope this is also the last time

• smallpondBIGpinkfishsmallpondBIGpinkfish Live Member
    15 karma

Thank you so much! I really needed to hear this!!! I am testing in August and hope to be a one and done!

• smallpondBIGpinkfishsmallpondBIGpinkfish Live Member
    edited May 1 15 karma

Thank you so much! I really needed to hear this!!! I am testing in August and hope to be a one and don

• WSAT PLZWSAT PLZ Core Member
    20 karma

I'm also taking it in June and am so scared. We got this though. I believe in us :)

• neelaboaneelaboa Alum Member
    3 karma

i definitely needed this! i just got my score for my april one, didnt do great. also registered for the june one! hopefully last one!! good luck everyone <3

• maelis2209maelis2209 Live Member
    10 karma

I needed this!!! Thank youuuuu

• Legal.LaurenLegal.Lauren Member
    8 karma

Good luck everyone! Thank you for the inspiration! We got this!

• Twerk4LSATTwerk4LSAT Live Member
    36 karma

Thanks for this! Sending you good luck!