Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Music Suggestions - 7Sage Forum

Music Suggestions

hernanmarti.jhernanmarti.j Live Member
in General 23 karma

Hi All,

I'm in search of new music suggestions for my LSAT studying time. Lately, I've been listening to a lot of Korean & Japanese music (I'm bilingual, and I understand English and Spanish). I think the Korean & Japanese music helps me concentrate on the material better because I don't get so distracted by the lyrics since I don't understand anything the artist(s) are saying, lol.

Any suggestions for music in languages other than English and Spanish would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• I am DavisI am Davis Core Member
    76 karma

Listen to Jazz. I recommend anything by the pianist Bill Evans, he also has a trio called the Bill Evans Trio.

There is a lot of EDM that is slower and more relaxed so that you could study to it as well.

• 1stWorldProblems1stWorldProblems Live Member
    676 karma

Please let me put my Juilliard diplomas to work and highly suggest: Shostakovich Jazz suite no.2, Mahler symphony no. 5 (Adagio), Rachmaninoff Symphony no. 2, Dvorak New World Symphony (no.9), Mozart symphony no.40, Bach Cello Suits, Elgar cello concerto. Famous arias by Puccini, (Madame Butterfly, Tosca, etc). I also LOVE Eminem, and Taylor Swift really puts a pep in my step too.

• Ali7sagerAli7sager Alum Member
    4 karma

Video game music is my go-to.

• Acvd1999Acvd1999 Core Member
    3 karma

The hungers games movie soundtracks are my favorite! (Not the albums that released with the movie, I’m talking about the instrumental)

• Protas21SavageProtas21Savage Live Member
    102 karma

Lofi Girl has worked well for me. You can mix it up and search for crazy lofi generals like Catholic lofi, Disney lofi, etc, to keep it fun

• k.mabiala2018k.mabiala2018 Live Member
    4 karma

Here's a playlist I found a few months back. The whole channel is a vibe and will keep you focused and reassured of what you're doing.

• kwyoung707kwyoung707 Alum Member
    73 karma

Video game soundtracks work really well since they're designed to keep you playing the game for longer.

• missjurisdocmissjurisdoc Live Member
    edited August 6 725 karma

deleted

• missjurisdocmissjurisdoc Live Member
    edited August 6 725 karma

deleted

• lilsesamelilsesame Core Member
    7 karma

as a basic asian girlie, i listen to edm and heavy korean rap like ash island and a youtube playlist called "aggressive korean rap i use to summon satan"