user-driven website suggestions/comments

Doctor WhoDoctor Who Free Trial Member
edited May 2013 in General 39 karma
Hey everyone,

Thanks again for the excellent material. I really wish I came across 7sage earlier in my studies.

I apologize if there's already a thread or section for this, so feel free to just move this discussion. I thought this could just be a place for users to make broad suggestions for the website - whether or not they can be implemented.

In the comments, I've noticed the staff is extremely responsive, nice, and open, so I hope this can be useful to them as well!

For me, the first thing would be, in addition to being able to mark all as completed, to be able to mark off individual lessons manually.
I'm cherry picking lessons that sound interesting because of my limited time, and they're not recording as being completed. This is forcing me to waste time remembering if I did this lesson or not already.

Thanks again!

Comments

• Mark TenorioMark Tenorio Free Trial Member
    edited May 2013 299 karma
    Hey Wu,

I think you can do that by clicking on the star at next to the lesson on the progress page. If you completed the lesson, there should be a green check mark next to it and a small little star on the right of that green check mark.

And I had similar problems before when the lesson is not shown as complete. Clicking the "next lesson" would usually solve the problem.

Hope this helps!
  • 7Sage Admin7Sage Admin Administrator
    298 karma
    Yup, Mark is spot on with that. Clicking the "Next lesson" button on a lesson will mark that lesson as complete.