Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2024 Study Group in Gangnam -South Korea

onceandforall90onceandforall90 Alum Member
edited May 16 in Study Groups 17 karma

Hi, this is Ben. I am studying LSAT as a Full-timer.

My cousin who went to T6 with over 170 advised me to form a study group, and I totally agree with her detailed tactics to be a successful study group. So, as advised, I am going to make it very tight so that all my members can get some points over 170.(at least 170)

1. Promises must be kept. (study schedules, pt homeworks etc)
  2. Be dedicated. We can definitely go further with trust each other. I am a dedicated one so you should be too.

* details can be added with full agreement between members.

Your current stats are not a concern. below 160s are welcome but you should be dedicated no matter what.
If you are interested, then reply to this post for your invitation.

Once I gather 3 buddies, I will delete this post, invite you all and we are going to set up schedules and progress per session. My study will continue until all members get at least 170.

Ben.

Comments

• Caroline-15Caroline-15 Live Member
    edited May 17 8 karma

I am also interested!

• spiveyterrica487spiveyterrica487 Free Trial Member
    edited May 17 8 karma

Hello! I am also interested

• Wisdom - Student ServiceWisdom - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited May 18 288 karma

Hi @spiveyterrica487, and @Caroline.daigre,

We recommend that you do not post your email address publicly as spam bots might pick up your email address and you'll get spam. If you want to share contact info, you can use the private message function on the forum.

You can see our Forum Guideline here. I went ahead and removed the email addresses from this thread.

Let me know if you have any questions!

• anyuli321anyuli321 Core Member
    11 karma

I'm interested!

• onceandforall90onceandforall90 Alum Member
    edited May 18 17 karma

To above all, I DMed to you all, so check your inbox. If you are not using kakaotalk then reach out to me once again. I will find the way. FYI, we should meet each other ASAP, may be next weekend, so let me know which day is good time for you.

• qjy235qjy235 Core Member
    28 karma

Ben, i thought you are in Japan?

• spiveyterrica487spiveyterrica487 Free Trial Member
    edited May 18 8 karma

Hello! I am also interested

• Wisdom - Student ServiceWisdom - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    288 karma

Hi @spiveyterrica487,

Again, we recommend that you do not post your email address publicly. Spam bots might pick up your email address and you'll get spam. If you want to share contact info, you can use the private message function on the Forum. I went ahead and removed the email addresses from this thread.

Let me know if you have any questions! :smile:

• jeonginy0101jeonginy0101 Core Member
    edited May 19 2 karma

-

• alvisemutti01alvisemutti01 Free Trial Member
    9 karma

Interested too!

• onceandforall90onceandforall90 Alum Member
    17 karma

To above all, Closed. Have a great day y'all!