Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to see notes and mark ups during blind review

AinsleyHayes57AinsleyHayes57 Core Member
edited May 20 in General 9 karma

I'd like to see the notes and mark ups I made during a PT during BR. Particularly, I'd like to see the removed answer choices. Is there any way to enable this?

Comments

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1516 karma

Hi @AinsleyHayes57, you can review the eliminated answer choices during the timed section of the test and BR by clicking on the "Show Questions" button on the Digital Tester. Please see the sample GIF below:

The answer choice eliminated during the timed section will have an "x" mark in gray while an answer choice eliminated during your BR will have an "x" mark in blue. Your notes during BR will be on the textbox under the answer choices.

Please see the sample screenshot below:

You can also check all your notes here: https://7sage.com/notes/

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions

• AinsleyHayes57AinsleyHayes57 Core Member
    9 karma

Hi Cherry, thank you for the response! I meant that I wanted to see the answer choices and mark ups that I completed during the timed section of a digital test while I am doing my blind review. I did a timed PT and purposefully removed ACs and made highlights thinking I would be able to reference them during BR. Then, when I began BR, I found my mark ups were gone and all the answer choices were visible, as if the test slate had been wiped clean. Is there any way to carry over my mark ups from the timed section to BR?