Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF accountability buddy for June exam (online, South Korea)

Happy-gt172Happy-gt172 Alum Member
in Study Groups 105 karma

Currently studying full time, trying to maintain a consistent study schedule for the June exam. Doing mostly okay, but some days I've been having difficulty staying focused and motivated.

We don't need to share a schedule or anything, the goal is to just keep each other accountable for whatever goals we have for that specific day. Ideally, we'll hop on Zoom at 9AM(KST), cams off, and share study goals we set for that day, and report any missed any goals(if there is one) from the previous day. The whole process ideally takes less than 15 minutes to make sure everyone can stick to whatever schedule they're keeping to. I already have another irl friend who's studying for something else but will join us when we start.

The group will meet every Monday~ Friday, excluding weekends, until June 6th. Because of the nature of the group, we're mostly just looking for people who are either in Korea, or are in similar time zones where 9AM KST is still early morning.

My friend and I will be starting next Monday. If anyone's interested, DM me and I'll shoot you a Zoom meeting link.