Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Missing Foundational Videos - 7Sage Forum

Missing Foundational Videos

moreglnnmoreglnn Live Member

Is there any way to get an estimated timeline for when the videos will be released for: Conditional and Set Logic, Logic of Intersecting Sets, Formal Logic Flaws, Logic of Causation. I appreciate it takes time to record the videos, however I find it much harder to focus and absorb the lessons without the audio component. If it seems the videos will take too long before August, I would rather try to learn these lessons from other sources. I appreciate any feedback or advice!

Comments

• moreglnnmoreglnn Live Member
    15 karma

Update for anyone who views this. I would suggest using Edge as a browser and using the read aloud function (crtl+shift+u). They have a bunch of different voice selections, and it is by far the most natural tts software I’ve ever heard. I highly recommend it as I really need the audio component to help me focus and absorb the content!

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1594 karma

Hi @moreglnn We are already working on the videos but I am so sorry that we're unable to provide specific estimates or ETAs for the completion of the videos. Our team is working diligently to ensure that each feature meets our high quality and user experience standards, which means development times can vary.

Your patience and support mean a lot to us! Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.