Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just Starting- Noticing some shortfalls.

dk170dk170 Live Member
in General 9 karma

I started 7Sage about two and a half weeks ago (I know still very early on-just want some tips) and have started prepping for the LR section of the LSAT for the new version after August, hopefully taking the LSAT for the first time in october. I started with some of the foundations as well. I began the theory and approach lessons which explain the question types and give examples of each, as well as examples for you to do throughout the lessons. Anyway, when I finish with those I start drilling with the lessons and tips in mind. I started the MSS lessons and now have been drilling through the clean questions. I always watch every explanation video for the ones I got wrong and read over the ones I got right to mimic the strategy.

My questions:
1. Is it normal to have a high varying range of wrong answers between timed drill sets at the beginning? For example, I will do 10 questions to start off in one set since I am very new to this and get -5 on one then -3 on another, maybe -6, -4, then oddly I'll get all of them right and it restarts. Somehow, my main common score is always getting -5. Either way, it's such a weird range and I have no idea where I am at or how to gauge this. I know there are gaps because I just started but what are your tips? Even though it's still early shouldn't I be improving at least a little?

1. Did you find drilling or lessons more valuable and how do I know what's best for me? Did you watch every foundational video or focused on specific lessons and then drilled right after?

Comments

• ktemprana1ktemprana1 Alum Member
    10 karma

I am following as per the study schedule. I think its best to understand everything before drilling. The foundations help you break down the stimuli