Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New to LSAT+ advice on drills

tulips_19tulips_19 Core Member
edited May 30 in General 21 karma

Hello!
I've recently started to use 7sage to study for the LSAT. Im a rising junior in undergrad and do not know where to start. I plan on taking the LSAT sometime in the winter of 2024/25. I am also a first-gen student, so I feel like I have no guidance. I have read up on many LSAT reddit posts, but I am unsure if I should be "doing more" with studying. As of now, my current plan is to study for the whole summer and try to fit it into my academic schedule in the fall. How often should I be doing drills and prep tests? I am currently going through the foundations portion of the syllabus.
Anything helps!
Thank you :)

Comments

• 1646Brick1646Brick Live Member
    18 karma

Hi! I am also a rising junior and also first generation! I plan to take the August LSAT, but I know that’s a little ambitious so I’m also gonna maintain studying in case I have to take September. My rationale is I’m not going to have a lot of time to study during the semester, so I want to take full advantage of this summer.

I will share what I’ve been doing so far. I am studying for 3-4 hours each day going through the Syllabus. I take a full length practice test each Saturday, but I’m only blind reviewing the questions I save, which are the ones I spent a long time on or am unsure about the answer. As far as drills and individual sections, idk what I’m going to do yet.

I would recommend you take a diagnostic test, which is what I did, so you have a baseline score. Best of luck! We got this! :)