Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should I take it?

apantoja661apantoja661 Live Member
in June 2024 LSAT 5 karma

Hello, I am contemplating a lot if I should take the June 2024 LSAT. I have started studying since Jan 2024 however my study schedule has not been consistent to the point that I still need 15 hrs left of the core curriculum and I have not been able to take any practice tests to see where I am at. I really want to get a high score at least 165 +. Should I wing it on the final chance I can do logic games or should I prep more for the August LSAT???

June 2024 LSAT???
  1. Should I Take the June 2024 LSAT?52 votes
    1. Yes
      38.46%
    2. No
      61.54%

Comments

• gbellgbellgbellgbell Live Member
    edited May 31 45 karma

If your best section is LG, 100% wing it -- esp. if it's your first try of seven. Maybe do one PT this weekend, and don't blind review it to gauge where you would be at in terms of real test day circumstances. If you're not comfortable with your PT score, maybe just ditch LG studying, and move onto August.

I'd honestly recommend going for it if you're within three points of your desired score -- whether it's higher or lower. Each test has some good and bad questions thrown into the curve.

• sgoldsmith7sgoldsmith7 Live Member
    728 karma

I would definitely take a PT first to see where you're at, but if LG is your best then maybe go for it

• scottie pippenscottie pippen Alum Member
    edited May 31 165 karma

Take a PT or two first to determine what range you are scoring in. Even if logic games turns out to be your best section, if you score a 140 you probably don't want to be taking the LSAT right now. If you score a 155+, on the other hand, and LG is indeed your best section, you could credibly consider taking June.