Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Having trouble connecting to LawHub Advantage?

Nora MillerNora Miller Member Administrator
edited June 5 in Technical Problems 406 karma

Recently, some students have been having trouble connecting their 7Sage accounts to LawHub Advantage. You may see a message on the Syllabus page that says, "Sorry, your account failed to connect with LSAC."

If you've been affected by this, we can help get your account up and running. Reach out to us via the chat icon on the lower-right-hand corner of your screen, or email us at studentservice@7Sage.com.

UPDATE JUNE 5: We're working on this issue with LSAC! In the meantime, we've given all our users temporary access. You may get an error message which you can ignore, but you should be able to access PTs and drills.

Comments

• norahmendoza11norahmendoza11 Core Member
    2 karma

Yes I have been having trouble connecting my account to lawhub advantage.

• simonstrain02simonstrain02 Alum Member
    5 karma

I also am having trouble connecting my account to lawhub advantage and I cannot access my tutors that I just paid for.

• Agnes - Student ServiceAgnes - Student Service Member Moderator
    56 karma

@norahmendoza11 @simonstrain02

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and I am so sorry for the trouble. I sent you an email to address your concern. Please check your email inbox.

Let me know if you have other questions, I am here to assist you.

• sloaneariasloanearia Core Member
    3 karma

I have also received this error message after renewing my LawHub Advantage and 7Sage subscriptions, and I cannot access the materials that I paid for.

• Agnes - Student ServiceAgnes - Student Service Member Moderator
    56 karma

@sloanearia

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and I am so sorry for the trouble. I sent you an email to address your concern. Please check your email inbox.

Let me know if you have other questions, I am here to assist you.

• stuckeyrstuckeyr Core Member
    2 karma

7sage is saying my account is not connected but when i click the link it says this student is already connected

• J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    14151 karma

@stuckeyr Ah, yes, we're trying to get that warning banner to go away! But your account should work though. Let me know if that's not the case!