Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Accommodation during LSAT - 7Sage Forum

Accommodation during LSAT

LegallyanidaLegallyanida Alum Member
in General 20 karma

Hi guys!

I just wanted to know if I can receive accommodation during the LSAT. I am going through surgery soon in July and would like to take the LSAT in august. I would like to have some extra time to finish this exam.

Has anyone gone through a similar situation? What documentation would I need to submit? What are the chances that I will receive this accommodation?

Thanks!

Comments

• rharper1793rharper1793 Core Member
    14 karma

Hi! I received accommodations for lasting concussion symptoms that allowed me extra breaks. I'm not sure what the timeline looks like for the August LSAT, but I am registered for June and I submitted my accommodation request mid-late April. I think an LSAC email reminded me to submit it if I needed some. I think the form took a little less than half an hour to comb through, I had to submit a doctor's note and give my reasoning for the accommodation as well. In my experience (I can't speak for everyone), it was fairly easy to submit an accommodation request, and they got back to me the next day. Definitely worth looking into, I followed the link from the email but if you log into your LSAC account, requesting accommodations should be under one of the banners. I'd recommend looking at when accommodation requests are accepted until though!