Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Printing content - 7Sage Forum

Printing content

lilyfrancis66lilyfrancis66 Core Member
in General 10 karma

Hi! How would I go about printing drill sets/ prep tests? Thanks!

Comments

• Diana - Student ServiceDiana - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    239 karma

Hey there,

You can print any PrepTest/Drill by tapping on the "Printable" button in the Digital Tester. The password for the PDF is your 7Sage account email address. See the screenshot below:

Once the PDF file has loaded, you can either save it first or print it. Here are the steps to do it:

1. Open the PDF with Google Chrome.
    2. You will be prompted to enter the password for the file. As mentioned before, the password for the PDFs is your 7Sage account email address.
    3. Click on the "Print" icon in the top right corner.
    4. Choose "Save as PDF" next to save it on your computer. After that, you should be able to open, upload, and print a physical copy of without restriction.

I hope this helps but let me know if you have any additional questions.

• vamp0121vamp0121 Core Member
    13 karma

Hi I have the same question. It seems Drill Mode for August 2024 is not printable. Can you please fix?

• qanitadhananiqanitadhanani Live Member
    8 karma

Hi, same as above, I can see the options "Quickview" "Convert" "Delete" but no printing to pdf.

• ashni12345ashni12345 Core Member
    5 karma

Hi Same here, there is no printing option. How can I print a set of drills/PTs

• live love laugh lsatlive love laugh lsat Live Member
    8 karma

Hi, I also have the same question as everyone above

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    764 karma

@qanitadhanani @ashni12345 @"live love laugh lsat" If you're trying to print the questions for PTs 101–158, please note that they are not currently available for download. The print PDF option is only available for "Obsolete format" (PTs 1–94).

In the meantime, to print out PTs 101–158, which are reformatted PTs, you'll need to switch the version of your Drill page to "Obsolete format." Then, navigate to the Advanced Builder drill, locate the sections equivalent to PTs 101–158, and print those sections.

You can use this table as a guideline: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sczox8uJgD6yFSIkgr9q8ode0hhNtoMItFeBb3WkbTE/edit?gid=0#gid=0

Let us know if you have any further questions.