Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7Sage Live and Studying

emily381-1emily381-1 Live Member
in General 7 karma

Hey everyone! I am new to 7Sage and I just got the subscription after reading the Powerscore bibles. I am wondering how those of you who have subscribed to live handle studying and attending the classes. I am struggling with balancing which sessions to attend and finding the time to practice drills on my own. Do you attend most of the sessions or do you pick and chose? For me, there is a huge fear of FOMO and the live classes do help with motivation and getting going but I am on PDT time and some of the classes are crazy early at 6am. What do you all do? Also is it worth doing the 4 star and 5 star question sessions or just building up the skills in 1-3 first before even attending those days?

Comments

• oliveppsolivepps Live Member
    11 karma

Also new to live classes/7sage! I have my own individual study schedule that a 7sage LSAT tutor and I agreed upon. If I feel like one of my study list objectives is something I'm not up to doing that day, I've been considering a class to be a viable alternative if it's on similar subject matter (LR versus RC, etc). Otherwise, I've been tacking on classes in addition to my daily study schedule. I feel like the live classes are helpful in different ways from independent study. I've just jumped into them for the most part without too much worry. I definitely am getting FOMO a bit if I miss one I wanted to attend, but mostly I try to view it as a supplement to my own study journey that is nice to have, but not the basis of the improvement I want to see. Maybe that'll help lower the stakes of missing classes a bit, to think of it like that?

• emily381-1emily381-1 Live Member
    7 karma

Hi how did you make a study schedule? This makes so much sense.

• oliveppsolivepps Live Member
    11 karma

Tbh> @"emily381-1" said:

Hi how did you make a study schedule? This makes so much sense.

tbh I have an awesome 7sage tutor who mostly did it for me! I'd recommend a tutor, specifically David Nash! But if you can't spend on one which I totally understand, it's basically just an outline that follows a basic strategy of each day of the week dedicating to LR, then RC, then LR, then RC, then a break, then a PT, then a blind review. Repeat more or less until test! The tutors give a ton more detail than I just gave so I'd super recommend them. I hope that helps :)