Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Improving Speed?/Making BR scores reality - 7Sage Forum

Improving Speed?/Making BR scores reality

iflsatthen180iflsatthen180 Core Member
in General 36 karma

Just got my June 2024 score back, and although not terrible, I will be rewriting so wanted to ask the following question to redirect my studying. When studying for the June test, I noticed that my BR scores were consistently above 172 (peaking at 177), whereas my PT scores averaged around a 165-166 (peaking at 170). My blind review process usually took the time and a half of an actual PT, so its pretty clear to me that my disproportionate scoring is due to speed issues. There are other factors as well (being able to fool proof LG in BR easily, being able to take mental breaks, etc.), but I think timing is the major issue as opposed to fundamental issues.

I wanted to ask those of you who may have experienced the same thing, how you improved your scores, or in other words, made your BR scores a reality? Since my best, or at least most reliable, section will no longer be on the test, I'm trying to offset the potential for a scoring decrease. I know practice is likely gonna be many people's answers, but I felt that I hit a plateau in terms of timing and improvement, where if I had more time and continued to just practice the way I was, my improvement would have been minimal. This is why I figured I'd ask for any specific advice to help with my issue.

Additionally, I'm willing to spend a bit more money to invest in other prep materials to maybe break out of this plateau (cause I'm rather desperate lol). So any recommendations for prep materials that helped people with this issue would also be greatly appreciated. I'm considering purchasing the Loophole and the RCHero course, so insights into these prep materials and perhaps whether they helped people with speed issues is also greatly appreciated! :)

Sorry for the post, just figured I'd restart my studying by hearing some people's opinions on this. And for those of you who were also not satisfied with your June mark, keep your chin up and keep fighting, soon enough we'll all come out of this having conquered this dastardly test!