Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HELP! 1 Point increase

ameliabrady02ameliabrady02 Core Member
in General 5 karma

Prior to using 7sage I used khan academy. I recieved a 154 on my first ever test in Feb 2024 (with logic games). After studying for a month I took the exam again in March and recieved a 160. After that I decided to wait until May and then begin going through the 7sage curriculum. Today (June 30th) I took my first test since March after doing all of the cc and most of LR and I received a 161. I am incredibly discouraged and don't know what I am doing wrong. Has anyone else had this experience?

Comments

• sculley27sculley27 Live Member
    23 karma

Hey there! Don't be discouraged. The best thing to do is just drill, drill, drill. Start from PT 50 and do LR sections untimed until you get the score you want. I would avoid blind reviewing in the untimed drilling phase. Just keep a journal of all your missed questions along with explanations for the correct answer and why the wrong answer is wrong. Once you are ready, transition to timed sections. Consult the curriculum as you drill in order to reinforce your approach to each question type. Good luck!