Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Consistently getting around -10 on LR sections

adriana_badriana_b Core Member
in Logical Reasoning 161 karma

I haven't been able to consistently do better than -10 on LR, though I am not missing a certain type of question- it greatly varies. Would it be more likely to be a result of carelessness/overthinking, or a fundamental issue? How should I approach trying to fix this?

Comments

• BiscegliaBisceglia Core Member
    16 karma

Have you tried taking an untimed section? Maybe you're just feeling the time pressure

• adriana_badriana_b Core Member
    161 karma

@Bisceglia said:
    Have you tried taking an untimed section? Maybe you're just feeling the time pressure

I have not! I know there is an option for unlimited time, but is it possible to hide the clock as well?

• fromxavierfromxavier Live Member
    9 karma

@abelmar said:

@Bisceglia said:

I have not! I know there is an option for unlimited time, but is it possible to hide the clock as well?

@abelmar said:

@Bisceglia said:

You can hide the clock by clicking on the time itself, as soon as the section begins.

• zaq3zaq3 Alum Member
    9 karma

I would first ask where are the -10 mainly at in an LR section. If it is at the end, it just means that you have the general fundamentals but then those last 10 require more scrutiny and being more critical of answer choices and the stimulus.