Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Score Decline

ntrepanier5ntrepanier5 Alum Member
in General 323 karma

I started studying for the August 2024 LSAT in January; combo of PTs once a week and essentially the core curriculum (from a local prep company). I was testing pretty consistently around the 160 mark until I started drilling for 4-5 hrs/day on 7sage and BRing, after which I jumped to a 165/166 (first got a 166 at the end of May). Since then, I was testing pretty consistently at that mark for five weeks until randomly two weeks ago I got a 160 (PT84) and last week I got a 159 (PT85) (most of the drop was on LR sections). A lot of things I read online suggested taking a break due to burout (which I've definitely felt), so I took this last week off.

As I jump back into studying this week, I'm just really worried I'm doing something wrong w my test coming up soon. A lot of what I read online last week regarding score drops were for people who had just started the CC and/or had only taken a few practice tests. I've taken 18 full length tests over the last 7 months and drilled hundreds if not thousands of questions outside of tests, so I feel like my situation's a little different. Any suggestions on how to get back to that 165/166 mark / things I should be doing differently? Again, I BR, WAJ, drill, etc.

Thanks in advance!!