Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to integrate old PT's into analytics

anuraagroutray624anuraagroutray624 Core Member
in General 6 karma

Hi, I took PT7 offline and scored it in 7sage-- now how do I have it appear in analytics with my other tests I've taken?

Comments

• ntrepanier5ntrepanier5 Alum Member
    321 karma

Hey anuraagroutray!

If you hover over the "Practice" tab at the top of 7sage, then click on "Analytics", then you should see three tabs underneat the header "LSAT Test Analytics". They should say "Trends", "Question Table", and "Score Converter". You want to click on "Question Table", then scroll all the way to the bottom and click on the button that says "Input more Prep Test answers". From there, you can scroll down the list of PTs to PT7. You should see a button that says "Convert", which will then allow you to type in one-by-one all of your answer choices for each section of PT7. You won't be able to see the timing analytics, but everything else should be there.

Hope this helps!

• anuraagroutray624anuraagroutray624 Core Member
    6 karma

So I already input the answers for PT7. And when I follow your instructions, they show that it has the data for the PT7 in the system. but when I go to the analytics page, it only shows the PTs that I've taken on the platform itself. And even when I click on the tab to include more tests, PT7 doesn't show up as an option to include.

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1592 karma

@anuraagroutray624 Unfortunately, we do not currently have an option to combine your analytics for both types of PrepTests. This means that if you want to view your analytics for PT7 which is in the obsolete format, you will need to switch the format of your PT to "Obsolete Format" on the PrepTests page. After viewing your analytics for the obsolete format, you can then switch back to "Current Format" to view your analytics for those PTs.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to let me know. I am here to assist you.