Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Loophole and 7sage

emwiki1602emwiki1602 Core Member
edited July 11 in General 43 karma

For those who have read the loophole, should I finish the CC on 7sage before reading or integrate both. I bought The Loophole as an addition resource. I am almost done all the question types on 7sage and have about 60% left and was doing well with the questions types and picking them up really easily but now as I am reaching the last few question types I am starting to struggle a lot (Weaken and SA). I wonder if I should begin reading the loophole to help Or if I should just continue to finish the CC since I am 60% done and then once Ive gone over all the question types on 7sage and then read the loophole as supplementary material to help with my weak areas?

Comments

• StudySaladStudySalad Live Member
    18 karma

Sample size of 1 here. I completed the core curriculum and then got Loophole after that to ensure I wasn't missing certain connections. I think the 7Sage core curriculum is far more comprehensive than Loophole, though the way Loophole approaches certain concepts may help bring some clarity if not simply because it is a different perspective.