Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Drill results need to be added to analytics!

jrgomienjrgomien Alum Member
in Off-topic 44 karma

Your drill results should be reflected in your analytics. Potentially, they could come with a checkbox to include them, so users could continue to view analytics for just PrepTests, or decide to include the results of drills in their analytics along with the Preptests.

I find it hard to accurately judge which questions I struggle on the most since the analytics only reflect questions taken in full PrepTests. If you are getting a question type wrong in drills and right in PrepTests, why should that data be left out? Adding a checkbox to include drill results would be the best of both worlds. You can see what you are getting wrong generally, with drills and Preptests, while also still being able to see only the types of questions you struggle on in actual testing environments.

I understand that this is potentially something that could be harder to code on the site (really I have no idea, I don't know anything about computer science), but I think this could make the experience of using 7sage much better and lead to more accurate analytics if it has the option to include all the questions a user takes, whether drill or Preptest.

Agree or Disagree?
  1. Should the analytics tab have an OPTION that allows you to include drill results (if desired)?113 votes
    1. Disagree - Analytics should NOT have the OPTION to include drill results
        1.77%
    2. Agree - Analytics should have the OPTION to include Drill results
      98.23%

Comments

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    759 karma

@jrgomien Thank you for your thoughtful feedback on integrating drill results into our analytics! Your idea of adding a checkbox to include/exclude drill results is a great idea and could indeed make our analytics more comprehensive.

I'll pass your feedback on to our product team. We appreciate your input as we strive to improve 7Sage. If you have any further suggestions or concerns, please do not hesitate to share them.

Thanks again!

• askyladelaplaineaskyladelaplaine Live Member
    1 karma

Agreed! I went searching to see if there was a way to integrate drills into my analytics because I feel it gives me the most "concrete" grouping of question types I need to work on. I would like to add it to my analytics in order to gauge what I need to focus on and see trends in the types of questions I consistently get wrong.

I agree that being able to toggle it on and off would be fantastic, since the only way to fairly measure time spent on a question and improve timing strategy is probably by using questions from full practice tests.