Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are August Format Experimental Sections Easier?

bruceleobruceleo Alum Member
in General 7 karma

Hi everyone! Every time I take a prep test in the August format I always do much better in the experimental section compared to the others.

Is that section supposed to be easier? Has anyone else had this experience? Thanks!

Comments

• 122 karma

I am pretty sure they are just going by what they might think the August tests will look it by practicing more LR sections. No one will know until the first August test takers tell us how the experience is and what the new test is like.

• nbbran21nbbran21 Core Member
    30 karma

From what I recall, I think the experimental sections are sections that have always been experimental?

• beyondpossumbeyondpossum Live Member
    89 karma

Nnbran21 is correct. I personally find it a crapshoot which is easier.

• michaeldiaz4521michaeldiaz4521 Free Trial Member
    edited August 24 3 karma

You are right, I agree with you. I was struggling to complete my research paper on time, so I used https://www.topessaywriting.org/write-my-research-paper for help. The service provided me with a high-quality paper that was well-researched and well-organized. The writer followed my instructions carefully and delivered the paper on time. The quality of the work was exceptional, and I received positive feedback from my professor. I highly recommend this service to anyone needing help with their research papers.