Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Discord with Weekly Blind Review Calls (165+)

James A.James A. Core Member
in Study Groups 31 karma

I am starting a Discord group of people scoring 165+ with the primary purpose of doing blind review calls (everyone takes the same section of a test and we all discuss it before knowing what the answers are - essentially we blind review together) at least twice a week. Of course other discussions are welcome on the Discord as well.

Why BR calls? I believe that BR calls give an opportunity for lively discussion about not only questions, but technique. Presumably, we will all have our own areas of weakness and strength, and thereby ways we can both assist, and be assisted by, each other.

Why 165+? I realize this comes off as arrogant, and that 165+ is a very small percentage of people, but my sincere belief is that having similarly scoring people will keep the conversations largely relevant to everyone. I believe that someone scoring in one bracket versus another is likely to have significantly different topics that they should likely be focusing on. For whatever it is worth I'm averaging a 171 over the my last 5 pt's.

If interested please send me a private message - if you have any questions please respond below.

Thanks for reading and good luck to all in this brutal endeavor, the LSAT.

Comments

• angie20166angie20166 Live Member
    63 karma

im interested!! Please send discord link!!