Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Printing Prep Tests - 7Sage Forum

Printing Prep Tests

molinaa.nicolemolinaa.nicole Core Member

How do I print out prep tests? Before there was a view pdf blue button which would then provide me a passwork to my email, however this option no longer shows up.

Comments

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    762 karma

Hi @"molinaa.nicole"!

I'm so sorry about the trouble.

Could you please confirm if you are looking to print the PTs 101–158? If so, please note that the tests in the Current format (PTs 101–158) are currently not available for download. The print PDF option is only available for old tests (PTs 1-94).

In the meantime, to print out the RC for PTs 101–158, which are reformatted PTs, you'll need to switch the version of your Drill or PrepTest page to "Obsolete format." Then, navigate to the Advanced Builder drill, locate the sections equivalent to PTs 101–158, and print those sections.

You can use this table as a guideline: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sczox8uJgD6yFSIkgr9q8ode0hhNtoMItFeBb3WkbTE/edit#gid=0

Let us know if you have any further questions!