Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I was 2 hours away from completing the curriculum...

ethanjack5ethanjack5 Live Member
in General 23 karma

Suddenly I click out of a lesson on science passages and I'm only a quarter way through reading comp...

Comments

• karma75114karma75114 Core Member
    8 karma

Noticed this as well, confused why there was no announcement by the 7Sage team?

• kwyoung707kwyoung707 Alum Member
    73 karma

The website crashed sometime this morning for about 3 hours. Maybe the progress wasn't saved?

• oliviabarbaro13oliviabarbaro13 Core Member
    14 karma

This is exactly what happened to me just now. And now it is saying the science passages will be removed soon? Why was there no announcement or transition into this. I had planned my study schedule around the 79 lesson reading comp module and now I have to somehow fit 240 lessons in. Additionally all the lessons are listed as 1 minute long when they clearly include 5-10 minute videos. So I can't even gauge how long each lesson set will take me.

• ethanjack5ethanjack5 Live Member
    23 karma

I'm glad they did, I'm sure it's an improved version; we will be better for it in the long run. I just had to laugh because I was excited to get to the end today and into some PTs.

• KevinLin7SageKevinLin7Sage Member
    165 karma

Sorry about the change! For those worried about how long it is, please don't be! The new curriculum takes you through 10 RC passages; the prior curriculum used 7. The # of lessons looks large because many lessons are breakdowns of an individual question or paragraph in a passage.