Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7sage isn't Updating Lawhub Prep Test

z1979342z1979342 Live Member

I just took my second prep test on Lawhub and none of it is updated in 7sage. I didn't do the second test through the 7Sage site but 7Sage was linked (it grabbed my first prep test). Until it is updated I can't see any of my analytics.

Has anyone else had the same issue? Can someone redirect me to some help?

Comments

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited August 2 759 karma

Hi, @z1979342. I understand that you would like your answers from the Lawhub site to transfer automatically to 7Sage. Unfortunately, this isn’t possible at the moment. You'll need to input those manually (I will send you instructions on how), as your Lawhub account is linked to 7Sage solely for access to licensed materials, not for syncing PrepTest data.

Please keep in mind that the primary goal of 7Sage's digital tester is to help you improve your LSAT score, whereas the LSAC's tester is meant to familiarize you with the test day interface. We generally recommend taking about 10% of your PrepTests on the LSAC digital tester to get used to the interface, and the remaining 90% on 7Sage to take full advantage of the data tracking features.

Thank you for understanding, and please let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with!