Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Accidentally took obsolete format Prep-test: How to remedy this? - 7Sage Forum

Accidentally took obsolete format Prep-test: How to remedy this?

I wanted to take a preptest, and I didn't realize I was under the obsolete format category of preptests. LG was the very last section. I just skipped the section. However, I haven't done blind review yet because I feel like my actual score is going to much lower / my data in analytics is going to be off since I skipped an entire section. I know I can manually input the #correct/#incorrect to see what I actually got, but is there any way to avoid it screwing up the analytics portion? Or is it not really going to mess with it since LG is gone?

Comments

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    762 karma

Hi @michellecarissasmi, if you select the 'Current 3 Section' dropdown option for PTs 1-89, the LG section will not impact your analytics, as our system will automatically exclude that section and calculate your score based on three sections. See the sample screenshot below:

However, for PTs 90–94 taken in the Obsolete format, there is no option to exclude the LG section. These five PTs are designed to include an experimental section, meaning that all 3 sections, including the Logic Games section (if there is one that is not experimental), must be scored. I'm afraid that you will need to answer the LG section to see your score.

Let us know if you have any further questions. We're happy to help!