Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stagnant PTs, Inconsistent Drilling Scores

natev007natev007 Core Member
edited August 7 in General 7 karma

I'm confused on my progress. The last few PT's I've taken over the course of a month have all been in the high 150s, so I've started to switch up my approach and purely drill for the past week. LR is my worst section, so I've been prioritizing that. Yesterday I took 3, 10 question randomly-generated LR drills and got 26/30 correct. I was very pleased with that. Today, however, I got only 17/30 correct. All the drills randomly generated were between 25%-35% expected incorrect.

I'm not sure what to do at this point. My diagnosis score 3 months ago was a 146, and since then I've only gone up 10 points or so and have not seen any improvement in over a month. I'm feeling a bit stuck here as my PT's are remaining in the same range, and my drills go really well one day, and not so well another day. Any advice would be much appreciated as I am feeling very discouraged and lost at the moment. Thanks!

Comments

• tildenb1tildenb1 Core Member
    37 karma

You’re doing just fine if you’ve improved ten points in 3 months. The best advice that I ran into is that the factor here is time and the way you see it. The more time you put into it, the better you will do, and while you may feel like you’re stuck, the reality could be that you need a small break and then get back to studying. It’s a process that takes time and in the curriculum it mentions that some people study for this test for a year or more to get their goal scores. Soo, my point is that at four months you’re doing really well to have increased that much, and sometimes less is more. Hope this helps!