Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Lower Scores - 7Sage Forum

Lower Scores

trey.murphytrey.murphy Live Member

I have been studying for the LSAT using 7sage since early June and I was actually starting to improve the first 7 weeks or so. However, this past month my scores have dropped slowly with each practice test I take (a point or so every time). The steady decrease is concerning, as I am trying to take the test in September, and it feels like not a whole lot I am doing to study is working. If anyone has any advice to get my scores up, it would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• ntrepanier5ntrepanier5 Alum Member
    322 karma

2 pieces of adivce:

(1) PTs vary in difficulty - even if 7sage says "oh this LR section was 3* and this one was 2*", it's all relative to your given ability on certain question types.

(2) It's OK to rest! I am a big believer that more and more studying is not always the answer. If you've been studying hard since early June and are experiencing consistent score decline, it might be time to take a week off to give your brain a break and give it an opportunity to soak up all the information you've been studying.