Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). 7sage Admissions Lessons - 7Sage Forum

7sage Admissions Lessons

hallastarxhallastarx Live Member
edited August 12 in General 6 karma

I'm a rising sophomore and I wanted to start early on studying because I have the free time and I'm paranoid that I need the time. I was wondering if I should skip the admissions portion of the core curriculum for now and come back to it later when I'm a junior where I would need it. Right now I only need the foundations, logical reasoning and reading comprehension sections for the lsat exam. Is this recommended/okay? Should I do the admissions lessons right now?

Comments

• a3lla3llaa3lla3lla Core Member
    11 karma

if you're in undergrad and worried about admissions process, first focus on getting good GPA and develop a solid relationship with your professors for potential recommendation letters (1 or 2). thinking about 7sage admissions lessons is the least of your worries as a sophomore in college. if you have the time to study for the LSAT (great!), start on the foundations for the LSAT.

• hallastarxhallastarx Live Member
    6 karma

Thank you! I know gpa and rec letters are important and I'm hoping to focus on those too but I'm just starting early for lsat studying because I like to be prepared and rather have more time than less time to study. I'm not on a study schedule or anything, I just play around with different lessons and attend certain live classes when I feel like it.