Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it foolish to expect significant scholarship money if applying after October 31st?

bkontokbbkontokb Live Member
in Scholarships 46 karma

I just don't think I'm going to have all my materials ready the way I want them to be to apply by the end of October (which I understand is common). My goal, ultimately, is to get a full-ride somewhere--but are these sorts of scholarships even still given out "later" in the cycle? Hoping so. I honestly think I might have to wait until November or December.

Comments

• dia27dia27 Core Member
    5 karma

Same here. It's my final semester and I'm trying to finish strong and also improve my resume as an undergrad

• lbbmrr16lbbmrr16 Core Member
    14 karma

I’m in the same boat wondering the same thing and very intrigued to see what others may reply back on this!

• audreymckayl16audreymckayl16 Core Member
    15 karma

Depending on the schools you are applying to, you are still considered early decision even in December! From what I know, (as someone who is applying late Nov. early Dec.) you should be fine for scholarships during this time! I honestly think it just depends on the school.

• 125 karma

Great question, wondering same thing. I am 39 years old with no income, so I have to rely on full scholarships to get in.