Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Is it foolish to expect significant scholarship money if applying after October 31st? - 7Sage Forum

Is it foolish to expect significant scholarship money if applying after October 31st?

bkontokbbkontokb Live Member
in Scholarships 46 karma

I just don't think I'm going to have all my materials ready the way I want them to be to apply by the end of October (which I understand is common). My goal, ultimately, is to get a full-ride somewhere--but are these sorts of scholarships even still given out "later" in the cycle? Hoping so. I honestly think I might have to wait until November or December.

Comments

• dia27dia27 Core Member
    5 karma

Same here. It's my final semester and I'm trying to finish strong and also improve my resume as an undergrad

• lbbmrr16lbbmrr16 Core Member
    14 karma

I’m in the same boat wondering the same thing and very intrigued to see what others may reply back on this!

• audreymckayl16audreymckayl16 Core Member
    15 karma

Depending on the schools you are applying to, you are still considered early decision even in December! From what I know, (as someone who is applying late Nov. early Dec.) you should be fine for scholarships during this time! I honestly think it just depends on the school.

• 124 karma

Great question, wondering same thing. I am 39 years old with no income, so I have to rely on full scholarships to get in.