Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Feedback for 7sage: Merge old analytics with the new analytics - 7Sage Forum

Feedback for 7sage: Merge old analytics with the new analytics

iflsatthen180iflsatthen180 Core Member
edited August 18 in General 36 karma

This mainly pertains to people who have used 7sage prior to the removal of logic games, but pls merge analytics. I don't even mean like the specific practice test scores, but like the questions taken, pt's done, etc. I feel should be easy enough to do. This is especially important when doing 3 section tests of older 1-94 pts. For example, I did a 3 section of pt 81 since it was one of the few 80s tests I haven't done prior to LG removal, but was reworked into being experimental sections on tests I've already done, but the analytics were added to the old analytics despite me doing the "current version". It's just a pain to have to use the obsolete drill function since I don't know what questions I've used in the new drill function as well as analytics technically being less accurate.

Comments

• boommk56-1boommk56-1 Core Member
    11 karma

Yes, Please! It would help a lot for us switching over from the old version.

• eslaknereslakner Core Member
    5 karma

Yes this has been super annoying to deal with.