Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Taking September and November LSAT versus September and October LSAT

lizbethhan02lizbethhan02 Live Member
in General 30 karma

I am signed up for the September LSAT, I had originally planned to take the October LSAT but since I won't know my official score until just a couple weeks before the October test, I figured I should wait and take the November LSAT instead so I have more time to study. I am planning on applying for Fall 2025 so applications are either already open or are opening soon. Will waiting to submit my applications until after the November LSAT affect my applicant status/chances for scholarships/chances for getting into a school at all?

Comments

• bkontokbbkontokb Live Member
    46 karma

Have this same question

• stiv.mucollaristiv.mucollari Live Member
    70 karma

It depends if you plan on applying ED. One ED program I am looking at is due Dec 1st. Nov scores come out Nov 29. I will have everything else ready for my application, and should be able to apply Dec 1st without issue. For the RD programs I am looking at, early Dec applications are still considered early so I do not foresee any issue with being "late." The best thing you can do for your application is having a strong LSAT score, so if November will give you a better shot to do so then October, then that is worth the tradeoff even if you are applying a month later then you originally intended.