Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Looking for strategy advice on how to use last 5 mins of a section! - 7Sage Forum

Looking for strategy advice on how to use last 5 mins of a section!

sage.9bradysage.9brady Core Member

Hey, I am struggling to decide which one of the following strategies would be most effective- typically now I flag 8-10 questions per section. Would it be better to circle back to the harder ones im very unsure of first (less than 50% confidence), and use up my remaining time to try and seek out the right answer. OR would my time be better spent checking over the ones I flagged that I had 75-85% confidence in? For reference I usually have 6/7 im decently confident in, and 2-3 im very unsure/debating. Risk is i spend my time checking over the 6/7 quickly, and sacrifice the 2-3, or i spend my time on the 2-3 and risk still getting them wrong since theyre the hardest ones AND not double checking the easier ones and maybe getting 1 of those wrong. Pros and cons to each side, but I cant seem to make up my mind. Wondering if anyone currently uses any of these strategies to try and get the most accuracy in the last 5 ish mins when theyre checking over their answers, please let me know!

how do you spend your last few mins per section once you have answered all the qs
  1. in your remaining few mins per section do you...4 votes
    1. check over the few harder questions and give all your time to solve them
      25.00%
    2. check over the many easier qs you were 75-85% sure were right to absolutely confirm they are right
      75.00%