Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Seeking Advice on Finding Fresh Prep Tests for LSAT - 7Sage Forum

Seeking Advice on Finding Fresh Prep Tests for LSAT

grant.ashley114grant.ashley114 Live Member
in General 74 karma

Hi everyone,

I've been preparing for the LSAT for quite some time. Last year, I went through a significant amount of study material and took several prep tests. After completing the application process, I decided to reapply this year, which led me to continue my LSAT prep.

However, I'm facing a challenge. The new prep tests are compilations of sections from old prep tests, which makes it challenging to find fresh prep tests. Additionally, because I’ve done a lot of drilling both last year and this year, I’m running out of fresh tests, especially from 130 downward.

Has anyone else faced this issue? Any suggestions on how to approach this situation or find more fresh prep tests? Is it worth completing prep tests although segments from sections may have been drilled previously?

I'd appreciate any tips or resources that might help me keep my prep going strong.

Thanks in advance!