Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). score release day - 7Sage Forum

score release day

laurabogoradlaurabogorad Core Member

how did we all do- better than pts or lower? I got a 168 my highest/normal pts are 170-171 but overall I'm pretty happy. Any advice on whether I should retake it in October- I'm pretty close to my goal and I had a lot of nerves on test day. Not sure I want to keep studying though

Comments

• fallonmaddiefallonmaddie Core Member
    8 karma

I got a 169 but my pts were 172-176, any suggestions on how to study for October?

• raceanu91raceanu91 Live Member
    26 karma

Congrats! I scored 5 points lower than my average PT. I'm pretty sad about it. I will be retaking in October. As far as if you should retake, I would decide based on the schools you are applying to. If 168 is close to the median, I'd say don't chance it by taking another test. The earlier you can apply, LSAT score included, the better.

• Chakyia1098Chakyia1098 Live Member
    2 karma

Did you only use 7sage to study?

• ilianavesilianaves Core Member
    5 karma

I scored well below my PT scores which were around 167, and I scored a 162. Feeling very discouraged and nervous for the October test but am still going to go through and take it

• laurabogoradlaurabogorad Core Member
    50 karma

Thanks all- don't be discouraged I think most people did worse than they were PTing. I'm shooting for schools with 170 averages and my gpa is a 3.7 only so I may retake just to see if I can improve at all especially with nerves. I only used 7 sage and law hub. If I'm honest I have just been repeating exams- haven't done like any lessons LOL.

• __ingrid__ingrid Live Member
    30 karma

Question for recent test takers: Where did you download the ProProctor app? I would appreciate any information about how to set up my technology and the steps to follow on test day to access the exam. I am a first-time test taker.

Thank you for responding to this enquiry, and best of luck on score releases!

• lelmusalelmusa Core Member
    6 karma

PT average 172, high of 176. Scored 169 on August test. Feels like I could do better - October retake it is!

• Weixuan4444Weixuan4444 Alum Member
    35 karma

I averaged 166 on PTs with a high of 172.

I scored 172 on the August test! Really happy, and I studied exclusively with 7sage and lawhub.